Your Calibrate Commitment
Calibrate is based on decades of research showing that a combination of intensive behavior therapy and medication improves your metabolic health to drive long-term, sustainable weight loss.
In our program, you achieve success through three things:
- Medication: Taking your medication as long as it is advised by the Calibrate medical team and staying in touch for ongoing medical care through check-ins, logging weight, and follow-ups.
- Tracking: Tracking your weight, energy level, and red foods each day to see how they correlate over time.
- Coaching/Curriculum: Attending regular sessions with your coach, and reading and following the content lessons before your sessions.
The Calibrate team is here to support you and make sure your program works with your life. However, if one of the program pieces is not working, it jeopardizes your long-term success. If you fall behind on any of the program elements, we’ll work with you to help get you back on track. We want you to be engaged and to succeed, so you’ll get reminders if you're falling behind.
Keep in mind that upholding your Calibrate Commitment is a requirement for maintaining eligibility for the Calibrate Results Money Back Promise.
We are committed to a life-changing and successful experience and are glad to be on this journey with you!
I understand that Calibrate is designed to help me improve my metabolic health, lose weight, and sustain 10% weight loss by doing the following:
I will take my medication as directed and follow through with ongoing Medical Team care, including follow-up labs, logging weight, and medical check-in responses. I understand that if I do not complete my medical check-ins and track my weight, I will be ineligible for the Calibrate Results Money Back Promise, and my medication refills may be at risk.
I will actively participate in tracking throughout my program. Active participation is defined by daily tracking of weight, red foods, energy, and the biweekly goal associated with my curriculum—I understand that less than 85% tracking participation (five days per week) in any level of my program will result in my ineligibility for the Calibrate Results Money Back Promise and may put my medication refills at risk.
Coaching / Curriculum
I will read my weekly content before my coaching sessions and track my weekly goals set with my coach. I will give 24 hours notice if I need to reschedule a coaching session—I understand that if I cancel or miss more than four consecutive or seven total coaching sessions, I will be ineligible for the Calibrate Results Money Back Promise, subsequent coaching sessions will be removed from my calendar, and my medication may not be refilled until I re-engage or until my program ends.
Your Coach’s Commitment:
- I will work with you non-judgmentally, and support you through every victory, setback, and comeback.
- I will be on time and available for our sessions, and I will help you keep on track with attendance and participation.
- I will review your daily tracking between sessions so you can make progress towards both short and long-term goals and we can celebrate the small wins and the big wins between sessions.
- I will work with the rest of the Calibrate team to help you troubleshoot when you feel stuck, making sure that your goals are achievable based on your progress within the program.
- I will celebrate your successes and be present for you when you need added support.
- I will make sure you’re always tracking toward at least 10% weight loss and improved metabolic health.
If you joined before March 24, 2023, see the previous version of the Calibrate Commitment here.