The Calibrate Results Guarantee Details
With Calibrate’s Results Guarantee, eligible members are guaranteed a minimum of 10% weight loss within one year on the Calibrate One-Year Metabolic Reset, defined by calculating the percentage change in weight at the start and end of the Calibrate program. Eligible members who do not achieve 10% weight loss in one year are eligible for a program refund (less the non-refundable $249 Assessment cost). This excludes the cost of medication, labs or other items and services charged by third parties.
To be eligible for Calibrate’s Results Guarantee, members must:
- Have signed up after 6/15/2021 for the One-Year Metabolic Reset.
- As of 12/15/21, have tracked weight within the last 30 days and latest weight is not greater than starting weight on the Calibrate program.
- Have completed Calibrate’s One-Year Metabolic Reset.
- Have self-paid for Calibrate’s program (not through an employer or insurance program).
- Have not been on a prescription weight loss medication in the one year prior to joining Calibrate (examples include: phentermine, GLP-1 medications like Ozempic, Saxenda, or Wegovy.)
- Have completed the full one-year program without pausing.
Calibrate or an individual member may initiate a pause. Member initiated pauses occur when a member chooses to put their program on hold for up to 90 days and notifies Calibrate. Calibrate initiated pauses occur when a member is not able to meet the criteria of the Calibrate Commitment over an extended period of time.
- Be compliant with the Calibrate Commitment starting 1/1/2022 which includes:
-Taking medication as directed and following through with ongoing medical team care, including follow-up labs and medical check-in responses.
-Actively participating in tracking throughout the program, which is defined by tracking daily metrics (weight, red food, and energy), and setting and tracking weekly goals at least 85% of the time (or 5 days a week).
-Giving at least 24 hour notice if needing to cancel a coaching session, and not exceeding three last minute reschedules.
You can request a refund by emailing email@example.com. Once deemed refund eligible per the conditions above, if you paid by credit or debit card you will receive a refund on the card on file per our refund policy, and the refund amount will appear on your card within three to five business days of Calibrate confirming you are refund eligible.
If you paid via Affirm, Calibrate will submit the refund via Affirm within ten days of confirmation you are refund eligible. Affirm will then credit any payments you have made and you will see the refund reflected in your loan balance on Affirm within three to ten business days (more details here).