Enterprise Disenrollment Criteria
Disenrollment by You
You may cancel your participation in the Program at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Cancellation Request” in the subject line of your email. Once you cancel your Program, you will no longer be enrolled in the Program and will not receive any additional services from Calibrate.
Disenrollment by Calibrate
Calibrate may, in its sole discretion, disenroll you and terminate your participation in the Program if any of the following criteria are met:
Not eligible for the Program
If you are not eligible to participate in the Program due to any of the following, Calibrate may disenroll you from the Program:
- If you provided incorrect information when you signed up for your Program and Calibrate later determines that you are ineligible to participate in the Program. For example, you did not include a medical condition that makes you ineligible for the Program, or you are not an eligible member of an employer’s health plan.
- If Calibrate determines that you are not eligible to participate in the Program because of your weight after you weigh yourself with a Calibrate-provided scale.
- If you have government-provided health insurance as your primary or secondary insurance.
- If you lose prescription drug coverage, or otherwise are unable to continue accessing your prescriptions, during the Program.
- If you no longer are a covered member under your employer’s health plan during the Program.
Not fully engaged in the Program
If you do not appropriately engage in the Program, as evidenced by any of the following, Calibrate may disenroll you from the Program:
- If you neither schedule your first doctor appointment within forty-five (45) days of signing up for the Program nor attend your first doctor appointment within thirty (30) days of scheduling it.
- If you do not take your prescriptions or follow through with other aspects of medical care, including, but not limited to, obtaining lab tests, that are part of the Program for six (6) consecutive weeks or more.
- If you do not participate in the Program’s curriculum, tracking, and goal-setting requirements for six (6) consecutive weeks or more.
- If you are six months into the Program and have not completed more than two (2) medical check-ins during the Program by failing to respond within thirty (30) days of receiving a request from Calibrate to complete the check-in.
- If you do not submit your weight for six (6) consecutive weeks or more.
- If you miss four (4) coach sessions in a row, or miss a total of ten (10) coach sessions during the Program.
- If you otherwise fail to comply with your Calibrate Commitment.
Not medically appropriate to participate in the Program
If you are not eligible to participate in the Program because of a medical condition or situation, Calibrate may disenroll you from the Program:
- If Calibrate determines that it is not medically appropriate for you to take medication that is an integral part of the Program.
- If you become pregnant during the Program.
- If you develop a medical condition that constitutes a contraindication to ongoing prescription therapy.
- If you are unable to tolerate medication that is an integral part of the Program.
In certain circumstances, Calibrate may, in its sole discretion, pause your Program (up to ninety (90) days) for medical reasons before disenrolling you from the Program.