Results Money Back Promise For Members Joining Before 3/8/2023
These terms are only applicable to members who joined Calibrate before 3/8/2023.
With Calibrate’s Results Money Back Promise, eligible members qualify for a refund (minus a $250 fee for the initial doctor appointment) if they do not achieve a minimum of 10% weight loss at the end of the Calibrate Metabolic Reset, defined by calculating the percentage change in weight at the start and end of your Metabolic Reset program. For purposes of calculating your weight loss percentage, Calibrate will use your first synched weight following receipt of your Welcome Kit, however if your weight is substantially different at the time of your first doctor appointment, we will typically use that updated weight instead as your weight at the start of your Metabolic Reset. Any refund will exclude the cost of medication, labs or other items and services charged by third parties.
To be eligible for the Calibrate Results Money Back Promise, members must:
- Have signed up for the Metabolic Reset after 6/15/2021.
- Have self-paid for Calibrate’s Metabolic Reset (not through an employer or insurance program).
- Have not been on a prescription weight loss medication in the one year prior to joining Calibrate (examples include: phentermine, GLP-1 medications like Ozempic, Saxenda, or Wegovy.)
- Have completed the full one-year Metabolic Reset without pausing. Calibrate or an individual member may initiate a pause. Member-initiated pauses occur when a member chooses to put their Metabolic Reset on hold for up to 90 days and notifies Calibrate via a message in the Support Channel in the Calibrate app. Calibrate-initiated pauses occur when a member is not able to meet the criteria of the Calibrate Commitment over an extended period of time.
- Have complied with the Calibrate Committment effective 1/1/2022 which includes:
-Following the medical recommendations for medication use, which include medication changes and adjustments as well as clinically appropriate duration of use.
-Actively participating in tracking throughout the program, which is defined by tracking daily metrics (weight, red food, and energy), and setting and tracking weekly goals at least 85% of the time (or 5 days a week).
-Not canceling more than three coaching sessions with less than 24 hours notice.
-Reading weekly content before coaching sessions and tracking weekly goals set by your coach.
If you are eligible for a refund based on the Results Money Back Promise, you will receive a refund per our refund policy.