What is the refund policy?
This refund policy describes when members are eligible for a refund if they decide to cancel their Calibrate membership. Please note that a member can withdraw from the One-Year Metabolic Reset, Metabolic Health Assessment, or Masters Program at any time, however a member will only be eligible for a refund in the scenarios outlined below:
One-Year Metabolic Reset:
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel your One-Year Metabolic Reset within 72 hours of purchase, you may request a full refund.
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel after 72 hours of joining, but before the scheduled date of your first doctor’s visit, you may request a refund, less a $200 fee, which reflects part of the cost of your One-Year Metabolic Reset orientation. If you applied a discount code when you joined, your refund will reflect the discounted amount.
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel at any time after your first doctor’s visit, your payment is non-refundable and we will not issue a refund.
- You can pause the One-Year Metabolic Reset for up to 90 days once during your membership. After your pause, you will be able to rejoin your One-Year Metabolic Reset program for the remaining duration of your membership or withdraw from the program without a refund.
- If we are unable to help you secure initial GLP-1 medication coverage for $25/month or less (after any deductible is met) within eight weeks of your doctor’s appointment, you may request a refund minus the $250 for your Metabolic Health Assessment. Read more about the Medication Coverage Guarantee here.
- If you have not lost at least 10% of your body weight by the end of your Calibrate Year, and meet the criteria for our Results Guarantee (including following the Calibrate Commitment as outlined in the Results Guarantee), you may request a refund minus the $250 for your Metabolic Health Assessment. Read more about the Results Guarantee here.
Metabolic Health Assessment:
- The Metabolic Health Assessment in non-refundable
Calibrate Masters Program:
- Calibrate Masters programs are non-refundable.
- If you purchased a Masters program and would like to switch plans you may request to do so by emailing email@example.com.
Receiving a Refund
You can cancel your Calibrate membership at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Cancellation Request”. Canceling your membership means you will withdraw from the program that you signed up for.
If you paid by credit or debit card you will receive a refund to the card on file, and the refund amount will appear on your card within 10 business days of confirming you are refund eligible.
If you paid via Affirm, Calibrate will submit the refund via Affirm. Affirm will then credit any payments you have made and you will see the refund reflected in your loan balance on Affirm within 10 business days from receiving confirmation you are refund eligible by the Calibrate team (more details on Affirm’s refund process here).
By accepting a refund, you are choosing to withdraw from your Calibrate program.
Read our full Membership Terms & Conditions for more information about our membership. For any questions about our membership options, reach out to us email@example.com. We’re in this together and will work with you to make sure you are achieving real results.