What is the refund policy?
You can cancel your membership at any time by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject line “Cancellation Request.” Please note that your One-Year Metabolic Reset or your Metabolic Health Assessment will only be refundable in the scenarios outlined below:
Metabolic Health Assessment:
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel within 48 hours of purchase, you may request a full refund.
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel after 48 hours of purchase, but before your Metabolic Health Assessment, you may request a refund, less a $50 fee. If you've had your Metabolic Health Assessment, your payment is non-refundable and we cannot issue a refund.
- If you do not complete your Metabolic Health Assessment within 45 days of purchase, you forfeit the Metabolic Health Assessment, and are not eligible for a refund.
One-Year Metabolic Reset:
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel your One-Year Metabolic Reset within 48 hours of purchase, you may request a full refund.
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel after 48 hours of joining, but before your first doctor’s visit, you may request a refund, less a $150 fee. If you do not complete your first doctor's visit within 45 days of purchase, we will cancel your membership and you may request a refund, less a $249 fee. If you applied a coupon code when you joined, your refund will reflect the discounted amount.
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel after your first doctor’s visit, your payment is non-refundable and we cannot issue a refund.
- If you need to take a break for any reason, you can pause the One-Year Metabolic Reset for up to 90 days once during your membership. After 90 days, you will be able to rejoin your program for the remaining duration of your membership.
Calibrate Masters Program:
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel your Calibrate Masters Program Option, you may request a full refund within 48 hours of purchase or before the start of your continuing program.
Medication Coverage Guarantee:
We guarantee that the cost of your GLP-1 medication with insurance will be $25/month or less after any deductible is met, or you’re eligible for a refund minus the $249 Metabolic Health Assessment cost. Our team is committed to working with your insurance company so you don’t have to. This policy is designed to help all of our members sign up with confidence.
You can request a refund if you do not receive coverage of GLP-1 medication for $25/month or less after any deductible is met) once the Calibrate team has worked through all standard medication approval processes, which can take up to 6 weeks after your doctor appointment.
After 6 weeks, you can request a refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you paid by credit or debit card you will receive a refund on the card on file per our terms and conditions, and the refund amount will appear on your card within three to five business days of confirming you are refund eligible.
If you paid via Affirm, Calibrate will submit the refund via Affirm within ten days of confirmation you are refund eligible. Affirm will then credit any payments you have made and you will see the refund reflected in your loan balance on Affirm within three to ten business days (more details here).
If you switch insurance and lose GLP-1 coverage mid-program and wish to cancel, you may request a pro-rated refund based on how long you have been in the program. The Calibrate team will determine the final amount of your pro-rated refund.
In some cases, Calibrate may use manufacturer patient access programs for eligible patients to reduce your cost to $25/month or less. These manufacturer programs are subject to change, and may only cover access for a certain period of time (e.g., six months). If the Calibrate team can only obtain cost-effective coverage for you via a coupon because your insurance will not cover GLP-1s, we will notify you of this and you can request a refund before the program begins. By accepting medication and beginning the program, you waive your right to a refund via the Medication Coverage Guarantee should the terms of the coupon change or should your access under the coupon expire.
By accepting a refund, you are choosing to terminate your One-Year Metabolic Reset. Medication Coverage Guarantee only applies to your first full year on the One-Year Metabolic Reset (i.e., does not apply for Masters members). Terms subject to change.
Read our full Membership Terms & Conditions for more information about our membership. For any questions about our membership options, reach out to us email@example.com. We’re in this together and will work with you to make sure you are achieving real results.