What is the Refund Policy?
Calibrate’s Programs are non-refundable except as described in this Refund Policy, which is subject to the Membership Terms & Conditions. Please note that although you can terminate your participation in a Program at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, you are only eligible for a refund as set forth below. This Refund Policy does not apply if you signed up for a Program through an employer. Please note that even if you are not eligible for a refund, our Results Money Back Promise may apply.
- If you want to cancel your Metabolic Reset within 72 hours of your purchase, you may request a full refund for the amount you paid using the instructions below.
- If you want to cancel more than 72 hours of your purchase, but before your initial doctor appointment and in any event not later than 45 days after your purchase, you may request a refund for the amount you paid, less a $200 fee to cover your account set up and our initial clinical coordination activities. If you fail to attend your initial doctor appointment within 45 days of your purchase, you are not entitled to a refund.
- If Calibrate is unable to help you secure initial access to a GLP-1 medication for a copay of $25/month or less (after any deductible is met) within 90 days of your initial doctor appointment, you may request a refund for the amount you paid less a $250 fee to cover your initial doctor’s appointment. Most members will receive GLP-1 medication in advance of the 90 day mark. If, however, there are no low-cost GLP-1 options available for you, then the Calibrate team will notify you via a message in the Support Channel of the Calibrate app. Once notified, you may either 1) request a refund and withdraw from Calibrate; or 2) stay in the Program without GLP-1 medication. If you stay in your Program without a GLP-1 medication then you may remain eligible for our Results Money Back Promise. You must notify Calibrate in writing by responding to the message sent to you in the Support Channel of the Calibrate App of your intention to pursue a refund within 7 business days of receiving a notification of no path to medication. If you do not notify Calibrate in this window, we expect you are continuing in the Program, and, as a result, you waive your right to a refund. If you choose to self-pay more than $25/month for GLP-1 medications, you waive your right to this medication coverage refund.
- If you have not lost at least 10% of your body weight by the end of your Calibrate Year and you meet the criteria for our Results Money Back Promise, you may request a refund, less the $250 fee for your initial doctor appointment. Read more about our Results Money Back Promise here.
Calibrate Masters Programs:
- All Calibrate Masters Programs are non-refundable.
Receiving a refund / Canceling your Program:
Calibrate Programs are not refundable, except as outlined above. If you qualify for a refund and wish to cancel your Calibrate Program, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com, with the subject line “Cancellation Request”.
If you paid for your Metabolic Reset by credit or debit card, we will credit your refund to the card used for payment within 10 business days of Calibrate confirming you are refund eligible. Calibrate will notify you of whether you are eligible for a refund by responding to your request.
If you paid via Affirm, Calibrate will submit your refund request to Affirm. Affirm is responsible to credit the amount of the refund and you should see the refund reflected in your loan balance on Affirm within 10 business days after we notify Affirm that you are refund eligible (more details on Affirm’s refund process here).
By accepting a refund, you are electing to withdraw from your Program.
For any questions about our membership options, reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re in this together and will work with you to make sure you achieve real results.
Last updated: March 24, 2023
Previous versions of our Refund Policy:
Applicable for members who purchased a Program prior to March 24, 2023.
Applicable for members who purchased a Program prior to October 17, 2022.