Refund Policy For Members Joining Before 10/17/2022
This refund policy is only applicable to members who joined Calibrate prior to 10/17/2022. This refund policy describes when members are eligible for a refund if they decide to cancel their Calibrate membership. Please note that a member can withdraw from the One-Year Metabolic Reset, Metabolic Health Assessment, or Masters Program at any time, however a member will only be eligible for a refund in the scenarios outlined below:
One-Year Metabolic Reset:
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel your One-Year Metabolic Reset within 72 hours of purchase, you may request a full refund.
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel after 72 hours of joining, but before the scheduled date of your first doctor’s appointment, you may request a refund, less a $200 fee, which reflects part of the cost of your One-Year Metabolic Reset orientation. If you applied a discount code when you joined, your refund will reflect the discounted amount.
- If you change your mind and decide to cancel at any time after your first doctor’s appointment, your payment is non-refundable and we will not issue a refund.
- You can pause the One-Year Metabolic Reset for up to 90 days once during your membership. After your pause, you will be able to rejoin your One-Year Metabolic Reset program for the remaining duration of your membership or withdraw from the program without a refund.
- If we are unable to help you secure initial GLP-1 medication coverage for $25/month or less (after any deductible is met) within eight weeks of your doctor’s appointment, you may request a refund minus the $250 for your Metabolic Health Assessment. Read more about the Medication Coverage Guarantee below.
- If you have not lost at least 10% of your body weight by the end of your Calibrate Year, and meet the criteria for our Results Guarantee (including following the Calibrate Commitment as outlined in the Results Guarantee), you may request a refund minus the $250 for your Metabolic Health Assessment. Read more about the Results Guarantee here.
Metabolic Health Assessment:
- The Metabolic Health Assessment in non-refundable
Calibrate Masters Program:
- Calibrate Masters programs are non-refundable.
- If you purchased a Masters program and would like to switch plans you may request to do so by emailing email@example.com.
Receiving a Refund
You can cancel your Calibrate membership at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Cancellation Request”. Canceling your membership means you will withdraw from the program that you signed up for.
If you paid by credit or debit card you will receive a refund to the card on file, and the refund amount will appear on your card within 10 business days of confirming you are refund eligible.
If you paid via Affirm, Calibrate will submit the refund via Affirm. Affirm will then credit any payments you have made and you will see the refund reflected in your loan balance on Affirm within 10 business days from receiving confirmation you are refund eligible by the Calibrate team (more details on Affirm’s refund process here).
By accepting a refund, you are choosing to withdraw from your Calibrate program.
Read our full Membership Terms & Conditions for more information about our membership. For any questions about our membership options, reach out to us email@example.com. We’re in this together and will work with you to make sure you are achieving real results.
Medication Coverage Guarantee:
Initial Medication Coverage
We guarantee that the initial cost of your GLP-1 medication with insurance will be $25/month or less after any deductible is met, or you’re eligible for a refund minus the $250 Metabolic Health Assessment cost. Our team is committed to working with your insurance company and exploring all possible medication coverage options (including patient access programs) so you don’t have to.
In some cases, Calibrate may use manufacturer patient access programs for eligible patients to reduce your initial medication cost to $25/month or less. These manufacturer programs are subject to change, and may only cover access for a certain period of time (e.g., six months). If the Calibrate team obtains cost-effective coverage for you via a manufacturer patient access program , we will notify you of this as part of our standard medication approvals process, which occurs within eight weeks of your doctor appointment. At this point, you may request a refund (minus the $250 Assessment cost) and exit your One-Year Metabolic Reset if you do not wish to accept medication coverage via a manufacturer patient access program. By continuing and accepting medication coverage via manufacturer patient access program, you waive your right to a future refund should the terms of the manufacturer patient access program change or should your access expire.
You can request a refund if you do not receive initial coverage of GLP-1 medication for $25/month or less after any deductible is met once the Calibrate Support team has worked through all standard medication approval processes, which can take up to eight weeks after your doctor appointment. If we have not helped you obtain GLP-1 coverage for $25/month or less after eight weeks from your doctor appointment, you can request a refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If a Calibrate team member has already reached out to you regarding your coverage status and you wish to cancel your membership, you can do so by responding directly to that message.
The Medication Coverage Guarantee only applies to the initial coverage of medication for your first full year on the One-Year Metabolic Reset (i.e., does not apply for Masters members).
Ongoing Medication Coverage
Medication coverage for the duration of your Calibrate Year is not guaranteed and may not be clinically appropriate. Your Medical Team will work with you to adjust medication as determined based on your progress, and can include medication changes and adjustments as well as clinically appropriate duration of use.
If you switch insurance or your existing insurance has a change in policy it is possible you will lose access to low-cost coverage. The Calibrate team will explore all possible options to help you maintain $25/month or less coverage, but in the event there are no low-cost coverage options available, you will not be eligible for a refund since we were able to obtain your initial medication coverage.
Terms subject to change. If you have chosen to pay for GLP-1 medication out-of-pocket (self-pay) you waive your right to a refund via the Medication Coverage Guarantee.