Calibrate can send an order for you to do your labs at your closest Quest or LabCorp, with your primary care provider, or at another local health care facility.
Below is a quick recap of the labs we require, as well as the labs that are optional but highly encouraged.
- Kidney function test (Cr/GFR) taken within the past 12-months
- Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) or fasting glucose test taken within the past 6 months
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) test taken within the past 6-months
Optional, but recommended:
- Lipid panel (to check cholesterol levels)
- Comprehensive metabolic panel (to assess your baseline kidney and liver function)
- Fasting insulin test (to check for insulin resistance)
- High sensitivity C-reactive protein test (Hs-CRP, to evaluate inflammation)
If you’d prefer to do your labs at home through mail order lab testing services, the estimated cost is an additional $270. Home lab services are usually not covered by insurance but can be FSA / HSA eligible, depending on your coverage. Email our team if you want to talk more about your lab options.