Two Years In, Our Data Is Clear: Calibrate Works
Unlike 95% of diets that fail, our members demonstrated sustained 15% average weight loss for 12, 18, and now 24 months. Our comprehensive program has also helped thousands of members make significant improvements to their metabolic health, including improving every metabolic marker, from blood glucose and inflammation to heart and liver disease risk.
average weight loss demonstrated at 12, 18, and 24 months
of members with diabetes or prediabetes reversed their diagnosis
average waist reduction, indicating a loss in fat most harmful to metabolic health
members say Calibrate is the most effective program they've tried
15% Average Weight Loss Sustained For Two Years
Calibrate's results prove our proprietary program is effective at driving long-term improvements to metabolic health and weight loss.
- Calibrate demonstrates 15% weight loss on average at 12 and 18 months; our earliest members have even successfully sustained 15% at 24 months.
- These results are significantly superior to the weight loss seen in best-case clinical trial results for GLP-1 medications, including Saxenda®, Ozempic®, Rybelsus®, and Trulicity®, and show more sustained weight loss than Wegovy®.
9/10 Members Say Calibrate Is The Most Effective Program They've Tried
Our data isn’t from a clinical trial. Behind Calibrate’s results are thousands of members like you, with ups and downs, setbacks and comebacks—and 9 out of 10 say that Calibrate is the most effective program they’ve tried. By working with members for a year or more, Calibrate focuses on creating lasting change over time, turning small wins into big wins. That’s why nearly 3 out of 4 Calibrate members renew for a second year, and our earliest members are renewing for a third year.
Calibrate Member, Donya, at 12 months
Our combination of medication and lifestyle intervention improves metabolic health, resulting in sustainable weight loss.
- For members who completed lab work at the end of their Calibrate Year, 98% demonstrated an improvement in at least one metabolic marker.
- For those members who started with a metabolic lab test in the "abnormal" range, 60% had a return to normal for that test over the course of the Calibrate program.
- 81% of members who began Calibrate with diabetes or prediabetes reversed their diagnosis, with nearly three-quarters of those members returning to normal range.
Calibrate stands behind its results—so much so that our Results Money-Back Promise commits to achieving at least 10% weight loss for members at one year, or their money back. We guarantee at least 10% because research shows that 10% body weight loss meaningfully improves health outcomes and is sustainable. We’re proud to be the only program to make this commitment based on our track record of success.
With each member we serve, Calibrate gets closer to achieving our mission to change the way the world treats weight.
Weight loss data represents all individuals who had reached at least 12 months in the Calibrate program by October 2022 and had verified access to GLP-1 medication for at least one month of the program (n=2,397), as well as smaller subsets of all members meeting same criteria who had continued to 18 and 24 months (n=569 and n=38, respectively). Waist circumference data represents all individuals in above cohorts who reported waist circumference at intake and one-year check-in (n=1,507). Lab data represents all members in the above cohorts who had at least one lab measured at intake and one-year check-in (n=1,276); not all individuals in cohort successfully completed all labs, so individual lab result Ns vary as noted above. See full report for more details.