Join thousands of members who have lost at least 10% of their body weight.
- 45-minute video doctor visit.
- In depth review of your health history and lab work.
- Discuss the best GLP-1 medication for you.
After your virtual doctor visit, our Medical Team is easily accessible via the Calibrate app.
The structure, pace, and support networks have made this journey feel effortless.
- Your first coaching session is the official start of your Calibrate year.
- Bi-weekly video coaching sessions.
- Support staying accountable to the goals you set and coaching through every victory, setback, and comeback.
- Coaching alongside a structured curriculum to make lifestyle tweaks across food, sleep, exercise, emotional health that ladder up to big wins.
26 1:1 video coaching sessions over one year
My weight loss so far has enabled me to be more active and do what I love to do.
- Research shows GLP-1s are the most effective and safe medication for long term weight loss.
- Calibrate doctors prescribe the most clinically appropriate medication for you that’s covered by your insurance.
- GLP-1s prescribed include semaglutide and liraglutide, known under brand names like Wegovy™ and Saxenda®.
- Guaranteed medication coverage at $25/month or less (see details). Calibrate uses manufacturer patient access programs for eligible patients. These programs are subject to change.
We have helped 95% of members get GLP-1 medication coverage at $25/month or less (after any deductible is met)
I've lost 17% of my body weight; over 50 pounds, and my mood, sleep, and relationship are so much better.
- In addition to 10% weight loss, measure a smaller waist circumference.
- Feel improvements in energy level, stamina, and exercise habits.
- Set and meet new goals, like exercising or walking 20 minutes per day.
The first Calibrate members lost on average 11% of their body weight in 6 months
My new day-to-day is feeling more comfortable in my body!
- Lose 10% of your body weight in one year or get your money back (see terms)
- Live your new day-to-day with health habits you can sustain.
- Get lab work done again to measure your progress.
- See significant metabolic health improvements that can help improve conditions like high blood pressure or diabetes.
- See more on our Results Page.
I've lost 19% of my body weight; I started the program at 218 pounds, and six months later I'm at 180.
Sign up with confidence backed by our Medication Coverage Guarantee. Through proprietary tools and data, we help over 95% of our members get GLP-1 medication coverage at $25/month or less or (after any deductible is met). If we can’t help you, you’re eligible for a refund (less the $249 Assessment Cost). See details here.
We guarantee that the cost of your GLP-1 medication with insurance will be $25/month or less after any deductible is met, or you’re eligible for a refund minus the cost of your first doctor visit ($249). Our team is committed to working with your insurance company so you don’t have to. This policy is designed to help all of our members sign up with confidence.
Calibrate uses manufacturer patient access programs for eligible patients to bring cost to $25/month or less. These programs are subject to change.
You can request a refund if you do not receive coverage of GLP-1 medication for $25/month or less (after any deductible is met) once the Calibrate team has worked through all standard medication approval processes, which can take up to 6 weeks after your doctor appointment.
After 6 weeks, you can request a refund by emailing email@example.com. If you paid by credit or debit card you will receive a refund on the card on file per our terms and conditions, and the refund amount will appear on your card within three to five business days of confirming you are refund eligible.
If you paid via Affirm, Calibrate will submit the refund via Affirm within ten days of confirmation you are refund eligible. Affirm will then credit any payments you have made and you will see the refund reflected in your loan balance on Affirm within three to ten business days (more details here).
If you have chosen to pay for GLP-1 medication out-of-pocket (self-pay) you waive your right to a refund via the medication coverage guarantee.
By accepting a refund, you are choosing to terminate your One-Year Metabolic Reset. Medication Coverage Guarantee only applies to your first full year on the One-Year Metabolic Reset (i.e., does not apply for Masters members). Terms subject to change.
The FDA-approved medications that form part of our One-Year Metabolic Reset are called GLP-1s (glucagon-like peptide-1s). Calibrate doctors prescribe a variety of GLP-1s, including semaglutide, liraglutide, and dulaglutide. These GLP-1s are often referred to by their brand name, so you may have heard of these FDA-approved medications as Wegovy®, Ozempic®, or Saxenda®, to name a few.
All GLP-1s are clinically-tested, stimulant-free, and non-habit forming. GLP-1s address the underlying biology that is most important for weight loss, and help lower your set point, or the weight your body fights to stay at. GLP-1s are powerful, naturally-occurring hormones made by your gut that send signals to your brain to decrease your appetite, improve your metabolic system, and regulate your digestion so you can feel full longer and maximize nutrient absorption.
You can read more about GLP-1s here.
Currently, Calibrate is available to individuals for whom the following apply. We are actively working on expanding access to Calibrate.
- Are between 18 - 64 years of age
- Have commercial or employer insurance (except Kaiser Insurance)
- Have a BMI that is >30, or >27 with one or more of the following metabolic conditions: diabetes, pre-diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, obstructive sleep apnea or PCOS.
- Who are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Who do not have an active substance abuse problem, an active eating disorder (e.g., anorexia or bulimia), cancer, recent bariatric surgery (within the past 18 months), active gallbladder disease, a history of pancreatitis in the past six months, or a history of medullary thyroid cancer (MEN syndrome)
- Who live in the United States
We recommend checking your eligibility by taking our eligibility quiz. If you find that you are not eligible for Calibrate, please enter your email address to join our waitlist and be notified when Calibrate is available for you.
You’ll be meeting with an accountability coach for 15 minutes every other week, and you’ll check in asynchronously with your Calibrate Medical Team periodically over the course of the year. Additionally, you’ll be spending time completing lessons as part of the Calibrate curriculum to support you throughout your journey. Throughout your year with us, you’ll be in control of when you complete your lessons and when your doctor and coaching appointments take place.
Learn more about curriculum and coaching here.
GLP-1s are FDA-approved and safe. They have been widely used since 2005 and are generally very well tolerated, with minimal side effects.
*Less the cost of your first doctor appointment ($249). Calibrate uses manufacturer patient access programs for eligible patients to bring cost to $25/month or less. These programs are subject to change. See Medication Coverage Guarantee Terms here.